Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wisconsin government's newest idea for reducing health care costs is just a bunch of hot air

I was at a Rotary lunch on Tuesday this week. At this lunch, we heard a debate about the pros and cons of the proposed Wisconsin health care plan.

Let's be honest - there are just certain things I don't trust the government to do:
1. Reduce my taxes
2. Refund me money when I've paid too much in tax
3. Spend my money more wisely than I would

thus, when the government tells me that they are going to require my company to participate in thier new health insurance program at a savings to my company, I have to laugh.

When has the government EVER saved you money?

If that's their opening arguement in favor of this program, I just can't wait to see where it all goes from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home