Sunday, July 23, 2006

Call me crazy, but I want my in-laws to move closer

Yah... I've heard all the mother-in-law jokes. I've also heard my fair share of in-law horror stories. But, here's the twist - I actually really like my in-laws.

They are fun, low maintenence people with high spirits. They make me laugh. My mother-in-law makes all of my clothes smell really good for weeks. I'm not quite sure how she does that. And, even though they like their steaks well done, I think that they make some pretty dang good food!

I'd actually like it if I could see them more. But, they live in Buffalo and my husband and I live in Milwaukee.

I've been scheming how to get them to live closer. Truth be told - I know that this is very, very unlikely to happen. Even though they aren't the richest people in their bank account, they have a wealth of friends. Their phone is never silent for long.

Nevertheless, I often find myself driving around and thinking "now that would be a great house for them." I've even devised a plot to be able to afford a place for them!

If I ever succeed at getting them here - then my brother- and sister-in-law and their two adorable kids better be wary becuase they're next... And I'm already plotting on hot to get them here too!

With so many bad people in the world - I think you need to keep those you love as close as you can. It's the only protection you get against all the bad stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home